- The Chesapeake Regional will be held in the Halsey Field
House located at Gate #1 and adjacent to the USNA Visitors Center.
- Gate #1 is the authorized visitor/tourist entrance and is
located on King George Street. Gate #1 is the closest gate to downtown Annapolis.
- Anyone planning to attend the Chesapeake Regional must
carry a valid government-issued identification at all times (e.g.
driver’s license, passport, military ID).
- Minors without a government-issued ID must be accompanied
by an adult with valid ID to enter the USNA grounds either by vehicle or
on foot. (Note: A school-issued ID does not count.)
- Any non-U.S. citizens participating should use their
- Any adult without valid ID or any minor not accompanied by
an adult will NOT be permitted to enter the USNA grounds.
- Important: Please remember that the security of
the U.S. Naval Academy is sensitive to current world events. During
heightened threat conditions, allow extra time to enter the USNA grounds and
please be patient with any delays caused by increased security measures.
- Non-DOD vehicles are not permitted on the USNA grounds.
- General parking is available at the USNA Stadium located
on Rowe Blvd.
- A free shuttle service will be provided between the USNA
Stadium and Halsey Field House.
- The shuttle will run every 20 minutes from 0700-1800 on
- To enter the shuttle, you are required to present a valid
- Minors without ID will be permitted on the shuttle if
accompanied by an adult with a valid ID.
- Pedestrians are always permitted to enter the USNA grounds
via Gate #1 with the appropriate government-issued ID.
- Adults must present a valid government-issued
identification to enter.
- Minors without ID will be permitted if accompanied by an
adult with a valid ID.
- Teams will be permitted to drive one (1) bus onto the USNA
grounds from March 13-15th for delivery and pick up only. All
personnel and tools should be brought on the bus. (If the team size
warrants additional busses, then special arrangements need to be made by
calling LT Aaron Still at 410-293-6187 no later than 01 March 2003.)
- Prior to March 1st, all teams must complete the
team bus pass request form located on the CRSC web page.
- Buses will enter and exit the USNA grounds at Gate #8
following the prescribed path on the USNA map provided on the CRSC web
- Buses will drop off/pick up their teams at Halsey Field
House and then park at the USNA Stadium. The driver can use the shuttle
service to return to Halsey Field House.
- Deliveries to Halsey Field House are permitted from March
- Prior arrangement is required via the delivery request
form on the CRSC web page.
- All deliveries must stop at the USNA Pass & Tag Office
to pick up their pass and for vehicle inspections. (See USNA Map on CRSC